      To: scrumdevelopment@ yahoogroups. com
      From: an.narasimhan@ yahoo.co. in
      Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 18:08:42 +0530
      Subject: Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Sprint whiteboard and issue tracking tools?

      I am getting lots of spam mails containing three attachments almost from everyone in this group. The attachments are :GWAVA_1#message. txt, GWAVA_2#TEXT. htm, GWAVADAT.TXT. The subject of the mails is varying.

      Rgds-Narasimhan

      Jobe Lloyd wrote:

      We use JIRA for this purpose, and are trying to get Green Hopper approved to replace the physical board

      Check out

      http://www.greenpep persoftware. com/en/products/ GreenHopper/

      Thanks,

      Jobe