24283Re: [scrumdevelopment] Sprint cycles?

  • George Dinwiddie
    Oct 5, 2007
      I agree with Tina, though sometimes I find that a mid-week Sprint boundary
      works well. You get the same rhythm with a Wednesday-Tuesday timebox, but
      avoid the sometimes-heavily-overloaded Mondays and Fridays. The mid-week
      boundary sometimes also changes the context enough to allow people to look
      at things with fresh eyes. I find a similar effect when scheduling
      meetings other than a half-hour boundary.

      - George