23736Re: [scrumdevelopment] Fall Scrum Gathering - UK User group call

  • Steve Freeman
    Sep 15, 2007
      Locals might also consider the London eXtreme Tuesday Club which has
      been self-organising meetings for nearly 10 years and is open to all.

      Follow the links from http://www.xpdeveloper.net

      S.

      On 30 Aug 2007, at 12:03, Mike Sutton wrote:
      > Hey UK CSMs,
      >
      > following the thread about a support/user group for UK Scrum
      > users/scrum masters and practitioners, I thought the fall gathering in
      > London would be an ideal place to have a face to face and perhaps
      > formalise a structure.
      >
      > If anyone else thinks this is a superb opportunity and are interested
      > in forming a UK focused group - that meets and shares ideas in a
      > culturally specific way - then get in touch and lets take it forward!

      Steve Freeman

      http://www.m3p.co.uk

      M3P Limited.
      Registered office. 2 Church Street, Burnham, Bucks, SL1 7HZ.
      Company registered in England & Wales. Number 03689627
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic