22821Re: [scrumdevelopment] Team building activities

  • Lyndon Washington
    Aug 4, 2007
      Nothing builds up the bond after shooting and getting shot in an almost harmless way.  Plus, you are not on your own, some of the people are on your team in the paintball game. :)

      -Lyndon-

      On 8/3/07, Stephen Bobick <sbobick2@...> wrote:

      I never understood painball as a team-building activity... stalk/shoot your coworkers...

      On 8/3/07, Andrew Badera < andrew@...> wrote:

      Fun, non-work-related competitions between teams. Paintball. Scavenger hunts. "Biggest loser" type contests. Go-karts.

      On 8/3/07, Robin Dymond <robin.dymond@...> wrote:

      Hi everyone,

      I realize true teams come from the time it takes to become a team while doing the work. However I have a couple new teams and want to do some activities with them that will create a shared experience, require reliance on each other, be enjoyable/fun.

      Any suggestions besides team drinking games and the 59 minute scrum? :)

      cheers,
      Robin Dymond.

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic