22799RE: [Spam] Re: [scrumdevelopment] Team building activities

  • John Parkinson
    Aug 3, 2007

      We used to take a new team rock climbing (indoors if necessary, outdoors if possible0. You have to learn a system, but the system isn’t sufficient. Everyone depends on the rest of the team to be safe. The process is common, but the route is an individual choice. Tools help, but only so much. You get better with practice. Everyone can do it, but not everyone will be a great climber. The team matters.

      Never had it fail, although had a few folks who didn’t get it. A powerful diagnostic all by itself….

      John Parkinson

      ParkWood Advisors LLC

      Phone: +1 847 235 1791

      Fax: +1 503 214 8517

      Mobile: +1 847 877 4520

      john@...

      parkijo@...

      AOL IM: parkijo

      Skype ID: parkijo SkypeIn #: +1 (847) 512-7604

      www.parkwoodadvisorsonline.com

      This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of Parkwood Advisors LLC. It is intended only for the person or persons to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.