22798RE: [scrumdevelopment] Team building activities

  • Shannon Gilliam
    Aug 3, 2007

      Actually our team has put together a list of activities (posted in the team room) that they thought would be fun. We pick a new one to do each retrospective for the following sprint.

      So far we have only played ultimate Frisbee. It was much more unifying than I thought it would be. The teams have to depend on each other to move the Frisbee down the field – lots of commitment and communication. Then to mix it up we switched the teams up so that other members had to work with each other.

      Now they’ve decided to challenge the other teams in our department.

      Shannon Gilliam

      Project Manager

      Commission Junction, a division of ValueClick, Inc.
      530 East Montecito Street   .   Santa Barbara , CA 93103
      phone 805 730 8306  .  fax 805 730 8001

      Any disclosure, copying, distribution, posting or use of the contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful. This e-mail may contain proprietary or confidential information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Thank you.