22779Release Burndown chart in Excel

  • Jeff Martin
    Aug 1 8:29 AM
      Does anyone have a template or example of how to create an alternative release burndown chart described by Mike Cohn at http://www.mountaingoatsoftware.com/alt_releaseburndown?

      I've written one using a charting component, but I'm trying to keep things simple and keeping it in Excel is the simplest path.

      Thanks,

      Jeff Martin
      Senior Developer
      Smith Seckman Reid, Inc.
      (615) 460-0528 Direct
      (615) 386-8469 Fax
      P Please do not print this e-mail unless necessary

      Notice: This message is confidential, is intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that the dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you received this message and are not an intended recipient, please delete it from your computer.

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic