22754Re: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum "D" and Lean

  • srinivas chillara
    Jul 30, 2007
      I am inclined to think of Scrum "A/B/C" as simply
      different work patterns of Scrum, coming from the same
      base, the standard Scrum roles and practices.

      Is this wrong or is it useful?

      Design patterns "singleton/bricklayer etc.." are often
      short-hand for describing design among people who are
      knowledgeable about them.