      From: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 2:00 PM
      To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [scrumdevelopment] Digest Number 78

      There is 1 message in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. Product-lines
      From: "Jonas Bengtsson" <jonas.b@...>

      Message: 1
      Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 13:32:42 +0100
      From: "Jonas Bengtsson" <jonas.b@...>
      Subject: Product-lines

      Hi all,

      I'm going to write a paper about product-lines (for a course called
      product-line architecture). So I thought of writing about how product-lins
      are managed in agile development. Most literature I've read state that a
      planned BDUF is the only way to go.
      * Are there any articles etc that describes how to deal with product-lines
      in agile development?
      * Does anyone have any experiences with product-lines in agile development?

      Thanks in advance,
      Jonas