22284Measuring Scrum Effectiveness

  • jsapriel19
    Jul 3 12:15 PM
      I am wondering if anyone made the effort to collect either empirical
      or "scientific" measurements of the impact and effectiveness of the
      Scrum Framework on Software Development organizations ???

      I recently heard of a PA based organization that significantly reduced
      the "percentage" (I am quoting here) of defects in their code,
      significantly reduced attrition in its development group and increased
      job satisfaction.

      That is super cool and it is anecdotic data.

      Has anyone compiled more empirical data, any research in progress ?

      If not, anyone crasy enough to undertake this project with me, please
      contact me.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic