218RE: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Splinter Department

  • Paul
    Feb 9, 2002
      You just took a good idea and made it a bad one. I
      really don't like this arm-twisting idea that every
      Friday you will work on something outside of your
      project. What happens when spring goals are not being
      met? The better idea was 3M which leaves the decision
      up to the individual who has other commitments (
      Sprint Goals ).

      -- Paul

      http://greetings.yahoo.com
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic