21776Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Scrum training

  • Patrick Debois
    Jun 1, 2007
      Hi Roman, I'm not talking from the trainer perspective. I was thinking from the trainee perspective.
      Would it make sense to follow the PO training if you already followed the SM training?

      Roman Pichler wrote:

      Hi Patrick,

      You can either schedule a third day that covers product owner topics
      such as product backlog management and user stories or you can
      schedule a separate product owner class. Even though my personal
      preference as a trainer and coach is the second option, it very much
      depends on the situation of your client. If you have only a few
      product owners that need to be trained, I'd go for the second option.

      Best regards,
      Roman

      --- In scrumdevelopment@ yahoogroups. com, Patrick Debois
      <Patrick.Debois@ ...> wrote:

      > As a consultant I often switch sides: sometimes at the customer
      side
      > managing the company doing the project, sometimes implementing it
      > together for a customer.
      >
      > I've scheduled a CSM training, does it make sense to follow both
      > trainings? Or is most of the information 'overlapping' .
      >

      > srinivas chillara wrote:
      > >

      > > --- "arne.ahlander" <arne.ahlander@ ...
      > > <mailto:arne. ahlander% 40yahoo.com> > wrote:
      > >
      > > > With a good SM and a dedicated team things can work
      > > > out well
      > > > eventhough the PO has less training or experience,
      > > > but good can
      > > > always get better.
      > > > arne
      > >
      > > Absolutely. But a poor SM will almost certainly get
      > > the project shot to pieces.
      > >
      > > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click
      here
      > > http://in.messenger .yahoo.com/ webmessengerprom o.php
      > > <http://in.messenger .yahoo.com/ webmessengerprom o.php>

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic