21774Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Scrum training

  • Patrick Debois
    Jun 1, 2007
      As a consultant I often switch sides: sometimes at the customer side managing the company doing the project, sometimes implementing it together for a customer.

      I've scheduled a CSM training, does it make sense to follow both trainings? Or is most of the information 'overlapping'.

      srinivas chillara wrote:

      --- "arne.ahlander" <arne.ahlander@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      > With a good SM and a dedicated team things can work
      > out well
      > eventhough the PO has less training or experience,
      > but good can
      > always get better.
      > arne

      Absolutely. But a poor SM will almost certainly get
      the project shot to pieces.

      Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here http://in.messenger .yahoo.com/ webmessengerprom o.php

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic