21630RE: [scrumdevelopment] Script to generate index cards from product backlog

  • Karl Scotland
    May 23, 2007
      Hi Henrik,

      Sorry for the late reply - I'm struggling to keep up with my email lists at
      the moment!

      I did something similar once using MS Word mail merge. You can tell Word to
      use an Excel spreadsheet as the data source and setup a template to print
      like index cards. I'm sure I picked up the idea from Mike Cohn.

      Its not quite doing it directly in Excel, but its probably simpler than
      using Access!

      Karl

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic