21434Re: Multiple Projects & Sprints

  • swanson_brad
    May 10 8:25 PM
      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Casey Manus"
      <caseymanus@...> wrote:

      > My projects are large state goverment contracts and must be worked on
      > concurrently due to the timelines already committed to by prior
      > management.

      Have you considered having each sprint limited to a single project,
      but rotating through the projects with each sprint? In other words,
      sprint 1 is for Project A, sprint 2 is for project B, etc.? With
      short enough sprints, this might be the best of both worlds, allowing
      the team to focus on 1 project at a time, but without delaying the
      start of any 1 project too long.

      I agree with others in this thread who have suggested that trying to
      do all of them in parallel may be take longer than doing the projects
      serially.

      --Brad Swanson
      http://agileadvocate.blogspot.com
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic