21399RE: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Sprint Review and Planning Process

  • Jeff Martin
    May 8, 2007
      I think one month sprints are doable, just not here.  But that's the beauty of agile, you can adapt the process to fit your environment and needs.

      From: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of srinivas chillara
      Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 1:43 AM
      To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Sprint Review and Planning Process

      I think one month sprints are entirely doable.
      Especially if the project is expected to go on for
      over six months. I'm sure the PO can hold his ideas
      (atleast the majority) for a month and then prioritise
      carefully for the team to get working on them.

      Mike Cohn has an article on how long sprints can be.
      Discussed in an earlier thread.

      Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? Click here: http://in.messenger .yahoo.com/ webmessengerprom o.php

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic