      From: George Dinwiddie <lists@...>
      To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, May 7, 2007 3:21:22 AM
      Subject: Re: [scrumdevelopment] College initiatives

      Heitor Roriz Filho wrote:
      > Hi all,
      > Does anyone know or runs any innitiative to teach/spread scrum or
      > other agile methodologies in
      colleges? I would like to gather
      > opinions about it. Would it be a good idea?

      You might want to check with Jim Shore.  See

         * George Dinwiddie *                      http://blog.gdinwiddie.com
         Software Development                    http://www.idiacomputing.com
         Consultant and Coach                    http://www.agilemaryland.org

      Yahoo! Groups Links