21308Re: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum Vs Prince2

  • Nicholas Cancelliere
    May 1, 2007

      Is it just me - or does anyone else have a problem with this statement:

      "I find it particularly useful as Scrum is, at best, a skeleton that needs a lot of meat both inside, and in terms of topping and tailing a project."

      I wonder what he means by this.

      Nicholas

      On May 1, 2007, at 3:29 AM, bc purushotham wrote:

      Hi All,

      Can you please tell me what is the difference and
      similarities between Scrum and Prince2.

      Is is possible to use Scrum in prince2 project.

      Thanks,

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic