209RE: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Splinter Department

  • Jonas Bengtsson
    Feb 7, 2002
      How do you manage this when times get rough? For instance in the end of a
      sprint when you realise that the group won't be able to fulfil its
      commitment - do you allow the 15% than?
      Won't adding such things to the backlog and reporting in the daily scrums
      lead to unnecessary noise?
      What kind of activities will you approve?

      /Jonas