20818Re: Fwd: Agile Certification on the web

  • dnicolet99
    Apr 1, 2007
      This is a very promising initiative. I'm especially glad to know
      they're working on a second level of certification that would grant
      successful practitioners the right to prefix their ASS designation
      with the label, "Insufferable".

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, John Smith <agileguy39@...>
      wrote:

      > Greetings, everyone.
      >
      > I apologize for the spam, but I wanted to share with you a new
      initiative on the web to help large organizations make the transition
      to agile. I have been working with several customers over the past few
      years, and their biggest complaint to me has been about scaling up
      their agile transition when it's so expensive to find genuine agile
      experts. So many people have jumped on the bandwagon last year!

      > So we have joined forces with some large organizations, many of
      which you'd recognize, to take that first important step towards
      solving this problem. In the spirit of being agile, our first presence
      is small, but we're growing it incrementaly, so I hope you will show
      us your support.

      > Please visit http://www.agilecertificationnow.com to become
      certified and spread the word. It's easy!