19231Re: [scrumdevelopment] Productivity Metrics

    Feb 2, 2007
      Hello, mdwollin. On Thursday, February 1, 2007, at 10:54:08 PM,
      you wrote:

      > Can anyone suggest a good book and or online reference source for metics or productivity in
      > an agile world? If not, does anyone want to collaborate on writing one?

      What part of what organization would you think such metrics would
      address? What kind of productivity seems important? Why?

      Ron Jeffries
      Fatalism is born of the fear of failure, for we all believe that we carry
      success in our own hands, and we suspect that our hands are weak. -- Conrad
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic