19185RE: [scrumdevelopment] Re: In search of the waterfall.

  • Oldfield, Paul (ASPIRE)
    Feb 1, 2007
      (responding to Petri, Mike)

      > This is exactly the reason why I currently don't
      > introduce Agility through practices, but by
      > introducing the thinking behind it all. One of the
      > key slides is about waterfall mindset specifically.

      I'm one of those folk who needs to understand the
      thinking behind it all, but over the years I've come
      to realise there are also folk who learn better by
      just doing it. As in many other things we deal
      with, I think there is no "one size fits all" here.

      Paul Oldfield

      Our e-mail domain has now changed from iraspire.com to hmrcaspire.com. Please update your address books.