19173RE: [scrumdevelopment] In search of the waterfall.

  • Oldfield, Paul (ASPIRE)
    Feb 1, 2007
      (responding to Steven)

      > For teams that just do not get it, a short
      > waterfall is not a bad starting point. What
      > happens when a new scrum teams tries to do a
      > short waterfall is quite predictable.

      I've taken people through thought experiments
      before now on what it would be like to work with
      shorter and shorter waterfalls - eventually down
      to a length of a few minutes.

      I haven't tried it in practice, we usually tried
      the really short waterfalls first. It gets
      knowledge quicker.

      Paul Oldfield

      Our e-mail domain has now changed from iraspire.com to hmrcaspire.com. Please update your address books.