18657Re: Anyone have stats on attrition rates after agile adoption?

  • bazil_arden
    Jan 10, 2007
      They aren't definitive numbers, but Pete Deemer and Gabrielle
      Benefield's great summary of Scrum at Yahoo! Concludes with a couple
      of stats that indicate happier and therefore lower attrition amongst
      Scrum teams.

      In particular
      "85% of team-members stated that they would continue using Scrum if
      the decision were solely up to them."

      "Team Morale: 52% of respondents reported Scrum is better or much
      better; 9% reported Scrum is worse or much worse; 39% reported Scrum
      is about the same."

      I hope that helps a little.
      Bazil

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "michele_sliger"
      <michele_sliger@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      > I've looked high and low and can not find any statistical studies done
      > on attrition rates of established agile teams. I've found plenty of
      > anecdotal evidence, but nothing from a study. Has anyone seen any
      > definitive numbers anywhere?
      >
      > Thanks!
      > Michele

    • Show all 31 messages in this topic