      From: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Hubert Smits
      Sent: Fri 12/29/2006 10:01 PM
      To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Scrum illness, symptoms and possible treatments

      Why did you use the title 'Scrum Illness...' for the post? Isn't Scrum
      working, showing that your teams are bothered by something? That remark
      doesn't help you much, but may shift your focus to the team and their
      environment. I've seen all the fun movies from your company (even use them
      in CSM training, hope you don't mind), but do these movies show the real
      team spirit? Have you looked outside Scrum, what is happening around the
      teams. Did the wrong personality enter the team or management somewhere,
      pressure on the (business) results maybe, is the team unhappy with lack of
      focus on some part of the system (architecture, refactoring). I can't
      possibly know from a distance, but wonder if Scrum is the problem.

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic