      From: Lowell Lindstrom [mailto:lindstrom@...]
      Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2001 9:44 PM
      To: 'scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com';
      'extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com'
      Subject: RE: [XP] RE: [scrumdevelopment] Agile and CMM are contradictory

      > "agile" isn't an adjective, like "agile RUP."

      Please elaborate. It is used as an adjective in every context I have seen
      it, including Agile software development.

      (www.controlchaos.com/excerpt.pdf) and mannerisms
      > that arise from this theoretical base, like frequent inspection,
      self-organization, and emergence.

      I don't see what the excerpt has to do with this thread. In practice, there
      are degrees of self-organization, etc. Perhaps we are discussing from
      different vantage points, one theoretical and one practical.