      From: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com [mailto: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Ron Jeffries
      Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 1:06 PM
      To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Valid uses of this list (was: RUP and Agile)

      Hello, Clinton . On Friday, December 1, 2006, at 12:34:45 PM, you

      > A good Scrum Master will put a halt to discussions that start to drift
      > outside the scope of the daily Scrum. The role of a moderator on a list
      > with a stated scope is similar.

      What happened to that self-organization thing?

      Ron Jeffries
      www.XProgramming. com
      New and stirring things are belittled because if they are not belittled,
      the humiliating question arises, "Why then are you not taking part in
      them?" -- H. G. Wells

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic