17693RE: [scrumdevelopment] RUP and Agile

  • Oldfield, Paul (ASPIRE)
    Nov 30, 2006
      (responding to Mike V)

      > One thing I learned in this thread was Scott Ambler
      > is banned now from this group. So that voice will
      > now go unheard and any of those discussions do not
      > seem like an option here.

      That doesn't seem right to me. I seem to remember he
      joined when Ken was comparing methodologies and
      reporting unfavourably on his work. I've nothing
      (much) against the latter, as long as we can all do it.

      Am I allowed that much of a dissenting opinion?

      Paul Oldfield

      Our e-mail domain has now changed from iraspire.com to hmrcaspire.com. Please update your address books.