174RE: [XP] RE: [scrumdevelopment] Agile and CMM are contradictory

  • Lowell Lindstrom
    Dec 8, 2001
      > "agile" isn't an adjective, like "agile RUP."

      Please elaborate. It is used as an adjective in every context I have seen
      it, including Agile software development.

      (www.controlchaos.com/excerpt.pdf) and mannerisms
      > that arise from this theoretical base, like frequent inspection,
      self-organization, and emergence.

      I don't see what the excerpt has to do with this thread. In practice, there
      are degrees of self-organization, etc. Perhaps we are discussing from
      different vantage points, one theoretical and one practical.
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic