17145Re: [scrumdevelopment] product owner briefing scrummaster .... or briefing team?

    Nov 2, 2006
      Hello, Stefan. On Thursday, November 2, 2006, at 12:16:53 PM, you
      wrote:

      > As Ron pointed out it is in the best interest of both the product owner
      > and the team for the PO to be at the planning sessions and
      > demonstrations. Have you thought about how you could "draw" your product
      > owner in? Like asking him to attend the sprint review session,
      > demonstrating the value of your work and your process. It has worked for
      > me - once the PO sees the value they get out of the review they want to
      > close the loop and also attend the planning session.

      Really good way to draw the product owner in: make obvious stupid
      mistakes on his behalf, so that he has to come in to correct you.

      Yes, I'm quite serious.

      I could be wrong. I frequently am.
    • Show all 80 messages in this topic