17114Re: Who the hell is Ron Miller and WHY is he redefining Agile for MSFT?

  • David J Anderson
    Oct 31, 2006
      Words fail me! It isn't just the MSF for Agile stuff that is
      complete cack, the whole page is nonsense. Have you read the CMMI
      stuff too?

      All I can say is that this MSDN Library material is not written by
      the MSF team. There was clearly a breakdown in process as normally
      someone from the team would have read, reviewed and approved content
      like that.

      I imagine any fix to this will take a few days, as the whole page
      needs rewritten. Amazingly the page does not reflect the text or
      advice given in the product itself.

      Thanks for finding this.

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "scrum@..." <scrum@...>

      > This is getting fixed up so might have changed already.
      >
      > Cheers
      >
      > Graeme

    • Show all 134 messages in this topic