16471Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: User Stories for Product Owners

    Oct 4, 2006
      Hello ianralls01, thanks for the thoughts quoted here. On Wednesday,
      October 4, 2006, at 5:55:19 AM, you wrote:

      > This would be absolutely great for us... we struggle with conveying
      > the concept to the various people in the business that would benefit
      > from reading the books, but don't. A more (dare I say
      > it..) "lightweight" version for
      > them would be greatly appreciated!

      Worth noting, perhaps, that while this would probably sell, and
      people would probably read it, it won't suddenly bring all these
      people up to speed.

      Sitting down with people and talking to them might. People in Agile
      projects could do that themselves, or they could bring in highly
      paid effective consultants to do that for them ...

      Ron Jeffries
      To be on the wire is life. The rest is waiting. --Karl Wallenda
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic