16449Re: [scrumdevelopment] User Stories for Product Owners

    Oct 3, 2006
      Hello Steven, thanks for your ideas. On Tuesday, October 3, 2006, at
      10:52:36 AM, you wrote:

      > What are the business analysts going to do now that Scrum is being
      > implemented?

      > If they are not being let go, perhaps one of them could work with each
      > PO. An experienced analyst could not only help the PO write better
      > user stories, but also outline the acceptance criteria or even write
      > the acceptance tests.

      > Just because it is the PO's responsibility does not mean they have to
      > do the work by themselves.

      Just so. I like teams to think of the Analysts, //and the testers//
      as staff to the PO.

      Bang, bang, Jeffries' silver hammer came down upon their heads ...
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic