16448Re: [scrumdevelopment] User Stories for Product Owners

  • Steven Gordon
    Oct 3, 2006

      What are the business analysts going to do now that Scrum is being

      If they are not being let go, perhaps one of them could work with each
      PO. An experienced analyst could not only help the PO write better
      user stories, but also outline the acceptance criteria or even write
      the acceptance tests.

      Just because it is the PO's responsibility does not mean they have to
      do the work by themselves.

      Steven Gordon

      On 10/3/06, Peter Hundermark <peterh@...> wrote:
      > Hello Mike,
      > We have just begun to implement Scrum on our first project (very
      > exciting!) and it's hard to help the PO to write User Stories and
      > create a prioritised Product Backlog when he or she is used to having
      > an analyst gather requirements. I think a condensed version of USA for
      > Product Owners would be a great help. I also imagine this would be a
      > good "teaser" to sell more copies of the full book!
      > I've just bought both books (USA & EAP) and am finding them extremely
      > helpful, but I know I won't get every PO to read a full book.
      > I hope this encourages you!
      > Peter
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic