16447Re: [scrumdevelopment] User Stories for Product Owners

  • Mike Cohn
    Oct 3, 2006
      Hi Peter--
      Thanks, this does help. I've asked my publisher to look into the feasibility of this. A 20-30 page PDF eBook condensing _User Stories Applied_ for product owners does seem like it would be useful.
      Thanks,
      Mike Cohn
      Author:
        Agile Estimating and Planning
        User Stories Applied
      www.mountaingoatsoftware.com

      On Oct 3, 2006, at 8:26 AM, Peter Hundermark wrote:

      Hello Mike,

      We have just begun to implement Scrum on our first project (very
      exciting!) and it's hard to help the PO to write User Stories and
      create a prioritised Product Backlog when he or she is used to having
      an analyst gather requirements. I think a condensed version of USA for
      Product Owners would be a great help. I also imagine this would be a
      good "teaser" to sell more copies of the full book!

      I've just bought both books (USA & EAP) and am finding them extremely
      helpful, but I know I won't get every PO to read a full book.

      I hope this encourages you!

      Peter

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic