15936Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Scrum Certification in the UK

  • Mike Cohn
    Sep 6, 2006
      The ScrumAlliance site is meant to be a single source for all training. If you found a class that isn't listed there please notify the trainer. We're trying to make this simple for anyone looking for classes by having that as one place where all classes are listed.
      Mike Cohn
      Author:
        Agile Estimating and Planning
        User Stories Applied
      www.mountaingoatsoftware.com

      On Sep 6, 2006, at 9:21 AM, keiffster wrote:

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "keiffster" <keith@...> wrote:

      > Can anyone point me to a Scrum certification course in the UK, the
      > only ones I keep finding are either US or Norway based.
      >
      > Cheers in advance
      >
      > Keith

      Cheers everyone for the replies, a bit of more detailed searching on
      the news group and some excellent replies found me something in
      Manchester in October ( given I am in Leeds, its the closest ).

      Not the easiest to find tho, does anyone know of a single source for
      Agile training in the UK, or perhaps we need to create one ?

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic