1561Re: [scrumdevelopment] Large Scrum project at Booz Allen Hamilton/DOD

    Jul 2, 2003
      On Wednesday, July 2, 2003, at 11:00:10 AM, Alleman, Glen B. wrote:

      > We have a “work authorization” that combines the EV components with the
      > weekly ACWP from the projects. With this the team can generate its “velocity”
      > in EV terms rather than XP terms, thus satisfying the reporting requirements.

      Glen: why do your messages often have these squares and dollar signs and
      bangs in them?

      First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
      - Gandhi
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic