1557Re: [scrumdevelopment] non IT development using SCRUM

  • Joseph Pelrine
    Jun 30, 2003
      My favorite application of Scrum was for the Museum of Natural History here
      in Basel. They have multiple running projects, they just call them
      exhibitions. Time schedules must be held strictly, since the Tourism Board
      advertises the exhibitions internationally. Scope is pretty well defined,
      resources (your tax money at work) are limited.

      By helping them break their work down into sprints, I've seen them
      consistently hit every deadline for the last 3 years. Don't have much work
      there any more, but I'm always welcome to come around for a cup of coffee
      and a few dinosaur bones...

      Cheers

      --
      Joseph Pelrine [ | ]
      MetaProg GmbH

      "If you don't live on the edge, you're taking up too much space" -
      Doug Robinson
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic