14541Re: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum in and SAP world?

  • Joseph Pelrine
    Jul 5, 2006
      At 15:11 05.07.2006, bazil_arden wrote:

      >Does anyone have experience running Scrum in an SAP environment? - I
      >have a prospective client team of 15 working on SAP enhancement
      >projects, using a methodology called ASAP which looks very
      >waterfall-like. I'm not clear whether or how to integrate Scrum or
      >Agile into this environment - and I'm very interested in anyone who
      >has tried and either succeeded or failed!

      A while back, Paul Hodgetts and I spent some time helping SAP itself
      implement Scrum, but I don't recall running across ASAP internally
      there. I can ask my contacts there what they know or advise about it.
      Contact me off-list if you wish to pursue this.

      Joseph Pelrine [ | ]
      MetaProg GmbH
      Email: jpelrine@...
      Web: http://www.metaprog.com

      You don't become enormously successful without encountering some
      really interesting problems.
      - Mark Victor Hansen
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic