14266Strong ScrumMaster wanted in Bellevue, WA

  • Deborah Hartmann
    Jun 22, 2006
      This fellow contacted me, but I'm pretty sure the Toronto Transit Authority doesn't cover Washington state...
      Heck, I'd even go to Philly or DC but ... this would be a serious commute :-)

      Anyone else? Good luck!

      BHd Partners is seeking a Sr. Project Manager (very strong Scrum Master)
      for a project that is expected to extend into 2007.  Our client is in the Financial Services Industry and is open to contract, contract-to-hire, or perm employment in an effort to locate the right candidate.  At this point, rate is very negotiable.

      LINK:  Project Manager : SCRUM Master

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic