13478Re: [scrumdevelopment] Stories and Algorithms

    May 1 4:16 AM
      On Monday, May 1, 2006, at 7:04:49 AM, Steven Farlie wrote:

      >> I'd like to know more about the situation, and the algorithm, before
      >> releasing the team from the time-boxes ... especially if they're on
      >> one-month or two-week iterations.
      >>
      >> Ron Jeffries

      > Once again I must concede to you Ron.

      > (But one day, when you least expect it, I'll be there. And then... the
      > list shall be mine!!)

      I'm not trying to win, Steven, except in the sense that I feel like
      a winner when I manage to help. Not looking for concession, but for
      improved understanding all around.

      There is no art without intention. -- Duke Ellington
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic