12691Re: So, what would you do in this situation?

  • Kane Mar
    Mar 31, 2006
      <ronjeffries@...> wrote:

      > Huh? PO comes in, says what they want. Team draws a line. How do
      > priorities like HML come into that?

      I have /never/ been on a project where the team interation has been as
      simple as you've suggested above ... certainly not at the start of a
      project. On most projects that I've experienced, the very first sprint
      planning meeting is long and difficult while the team discusses what
      they currently have, and challenge the PO on the scope of the project.

      I love the simplicity of what you describe, but it's doesn't jell with
      what I've experienced. Maybe I've still got a lot to learn.

      Best regards,
      Kane Mar
      W: http://www.Danube.com
      B: http://KaneMar.Wordpress.com