125Re: book, "Agile Software Development with Scrum"

  • gilmanj_2000@yahoo.com
    Nov 26, 2001
      Ken and Mike, I just wanted to thank you for your work on the book.
      Very well done! I read it in one sitting. In the future I would
      love to some real world examples of backlogs. In addition, some
      sample templates/forms would be great. This could go in an appendix
      or on Ken's controlchaos site.

      Additional point, according to the book three things happen in the
      daily scrum 1) what I did 2) what I will do 3) what stands in my
      way. I suspect that some other things occur here. For example,
      daily estimating work remaining in the sprint. Doesn't this occur
      during the scrum? Are there other things that should occur during
      the scrum.

      Thanks again,

      John Gilman

      http://www.controlchaos.com/section2.pdf