11755RE: [scrumdevelopment] Personal Scrum Process?

  • Jeff Heinen
    Mar 2, 2006
      David Allen's "Getting Things Done" seems to philosophically align with
      scrum. It's a system of personal organization that has at its heart
      managing lists which are analagous to a product backlog, and each week
      ends with a review that is akin to the scrum review. It is a system that
      appears to be gaining rapid popularity with geeks and techies.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic