11738Re: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum and XP...

    Mar 1, 2006
      On Wednesday, March 1, 2006, at 7:03:39 AM, Culpepper Rick wrote:

      > I need some help getting started and wonder what approaches others have
      > used to bootstrap Scrum and/or XP in their organizations. I'm open to
      > training or consulting or whatever other means people have used to
      > successfully transition to Scrum/XP in other organizations.

      I would suggest ScrumMaster training for yourself and perhaps other
      key people in the organization, and would suggest that you bring in
      a competent coach in Agile Software Development. This individual
      would introduce all the stakeholders to Agile, and would be able to
      assess your existing situation from an Agile viewpoint and suggest
      first and continuing steps toward improvement.

      Comments lie. Code doesn't.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic