11382Re: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum FAQ was: Re: Scrum with MS Visual Studio *2003* ?

  • Mark Levison
    Feb 1, 2006
      On 1/31/06, Jacobs, Jeffrey <jejacobs@...> wrote:

      Since this is a Yahoo groups list, all of the messages are persistent.  Not exactly a wiki, but at least things don't vanish into email only ether.

      No but the Yahoo archive is near impossible to search - since you have to click 'more...' (or next)  for every few hundred messages searched (not results - just the right to search the next batch of messages). However this list has been gatewayed to gmane for a few years ( http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.programming.scrum.general). GMane has an excellent, fast search mechanism.

      However none of these found by Google. So the scrum alliance wiki provides at least one advantage.

      BTW If none one else is interested I'm happy to act as the FAQ's garderner for a while (don't expect me to write many new entries, just keep things well organised).

    • Show all 42 messages in this topic