10474Re: [scrumdevelopment] Architecture, Agile Project Management, and essence of Scrum Definition?

    Dec 3, 2005
      On Saturday, December 3, 2005, at 7:50:49 AM, untzkhan wrote:

      > There's been an interesting inquiry at the JavaRanch Big Moose Saloon
      > ( http://saloon.javaranch.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi ), in which,
      > a developer asks when and where in a sprint to spend time for product
      > architecture.

      Every day?

      > And during the responses to this particular posting,
      > someone claimed that Scrum wasn't a software development process , at
      > all, but a process / project management approach. I strongly disagreed
      > and am seeking your advice / opinions on these two matters.

      I think it's a process / project management approach that is
      valuable for software development and many other areas. Scrum itself
      contains no software-specific practices as I read it.

      To be on the wire is life. The rest is waiting. --Karl Wallenda
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic