10424Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: (unknown)

    Dec 1, 2005
      On Thursday, December 1, 2005, at 3:30:43 PM, Stephen J. Bobick wrote:

      >>From: woynam <woyna@...>
      >>Because in many organizations, if you mention the word "XP", you'll
      >>have the door shut in your face.

      > Maybe because they associate "XP" with "catastrophic" destruction and "ashes" (but no Phoenix).

      > I wonder where they would get such an idea from?

      I don't know, because Tobias, who introduced the term, has just
      come out against XP, while I, who actually do support XP, suggested
      that the term wasn't ideal for most listeners.

      Most peculiar, Mama.

      Hope is not a strategy. -- Michael Henos
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic