You are NOT dumb, Robert! Veining lines are when you use the kerf lines from cutting artistically in the design. Lots of times they are for feathers or detailsScrollgirl1
You are very welcome. I don't know why but all of a sudden I am getting notifications from this group. I am happy to help. :) SheilaScrollgirl1
Sheila thank you so much. I never thought of using dental floss. Great idea i will try it on my next project.schillingx4
David and Rhonda Sloan
- Nov 27, 1998
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.