Re: baltic birch, stack cutting

  • bearwoods2
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2000
      Say Hay earleyjb1968<br>I cut 1/4" Baltic Brich
      in the stack method all the time in stacks of 3.
      However I use a Poplar Bending Skin as a backer. It is
      only 1/8" and is really cheap for a whole sheet. I pay
      about $6.50 for a 4'x8' sheet. I use a hot gule gun to
      glue the edges together using a zig zag pattern. This
      seems to work for me. I also use the same method when I
      cut thinner Baltic Brich. I use a #5 PGB. I push
      alot.<br>Hope this and the other infor from other helps you
      out.